Bhop Mod Application

Skooch

Dec 11, 2020
Name: Skooch

Steam ID (steamid.io): 76561198258915365

Hours on the Server (/playtime "username"): 11h 8m 2s (Started bhoppin like 3 days ago)

Why do you feel you deserve mod?: Idk, never bhopped and learned to do so on your server. Been addicted to it ever since and I only play on this server anytime I bhop. Also when I'm on I haven't seen another staff member other than Skeleton the admin. I literally have nothing to do for the next two months except bhop on this server so Ithought why not try to apply for mod.

What experience do you have?: Not much in terms of server staff, but I know whats right and whats wrong. Read all the rules/ what's allowed on the server and It's pretty easy to enforce

Is there anything else that we should know?: I rub mustard on my nipples every night before i go to bed

Skooch

Dec 11, 2020
Depends on the day. Heinz Yellow standard Mustard on weekdays. Saturdays i use French's classic. Sundays is Gulden's spicy brown mustard. Holidays I go a little fancier and use Maille's Original dijon mustard. My nipples are dyed yellow at this point but it feels better than sex.