Mod Application: Ducky

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ducky

Jan 19, 2020
Name : Ducky (Previously Chompy)

Steam ID (steamid.io) : STEAM_0:1:222046510

Hours on the Server (awp.wpgaming.network) : 4 Days, 10 Hrs, 1 Min, 45 Sec (Currently #4 in Top Time)

Why do you feel you deserve mod? : I play the server a lot so I see the rules a good amount of times every day. I am friends with most of the staff team and I have learned over time how to handle situations on the server properly. I enjoy playing on the server a lot and I do not see myself leaving soon. I am on a lot late at night when people tend to think its easy to get away with breaking the rules, and sometimes early in the morning too when there is less people.

What experience do you have? : I have a lot of experience from being mod/admin on GMod servers, but none specifically on CS. I have been playing the server long enough to know how the rules work and when things like exceptions should be allowed and I know the things that need to be taken more seriously too.

Is there anything else that we should know? : I definitely see myself trying for Admin some time in the future. I really like the server and I think I qualify great to help the community and the server out in the best way I can. I feel that I am a great fit for this staff team. :) <3

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.